Job Seekers, Welcome to IHIF Career Center
Location: Swampscott, Massachusetts
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
- Gain more self confidence and a positive attitude about their career.
- Develop their own clear career strategy.
- See their possibilities rather than their limitations.
- Learn the steps to become a recognized top performer.
- Achieve work-life balance by making wise choices.
What results have clients reported after working with you?
- Job offer with significant salary increase after successful interview.
- Promotion after years of being passed over.
- Many new opportunities for different jobs after many years in the same job.
- More confidence, happier about situation and a feeling of being in control of destiny.
- More fulfilling family time.
What do clients say about working with you?
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
- Affirming - I help my clients see what is good about themselves and their work even after they have worked in a challenging environment and are feeling burnt out.
- Practical - As a divorced single mother with two young children to support I learned very early to keep one eye on the bottom line and one on family life. I help my clients to balance different aspects of their lives in a down to earth practical way.
- Non-judgmental - Clients choose what works for them. I give them space and support to create and explore lots of options without pressure from me.
- Integrity - I am true to my own values and expect my clients to be true to their own values.
- Experienced - I have 15 years of consultative sales and marketing experience at AT&T and 8 years as a business and career coach in my own business. I've helped many clients to find totally new careers. I've also worked with people who want a new job or who want to excel at their current job.
What is your coaching philosophy?
What types of people do you typically coach?
- Professionals (lawyers, consultants, etc.)
- Sales professionals
- Career Changers
- Business Owners
What is your professional background?
- 1997 to present Business and Career Coach for Parker Associates. Work with overwhelmed people who are ready to take action to make their work more profitable and their lives more fulfilling.
- 1982-1997 Sales Professional and Sales Manager for AT&T
- Graduate of CoachU and Successful Professionals Also am an Authorized facilitator of the Now What? program and member of the International Coach Federation.
- BS in Chemistry Education. Taught high school chemistry for 4 years and mathematics for 1 year in Massachusetts.
Ready To Get Started?
Order Online below.
Order Online below.
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Members: $280.00
Add to Cart